I’m a big fan of costume jewelry when it comes to accessorizing – it can quickly take a basic outfit from drab to fab and really help your look stand out. Read on for a list of my top stores to find inexpensive jewelry, plus some of my top picks.
- Target – When it comes to costume jewelry, Target is one of my favorite places to shop. It’s especially great for staple items (like my favorite gold watch), as well as trendy styles.
- Burlington Coat Factory – As crazy as it may seem, BCF is a great place to get deals on jewerly. I purchased one of my all time favorite necklaces there for $6. Shopping tip: They have a much larger selection in store versus online.
- Purple Peridot – Purple Peridot is an online-only store that carries a great selection of trendy, inexpensive jewelry. Many of the top fashion bloggers buy jewelry here, and you can see examples of how they style it right on the website.
- Charming Charlie – If you know you need jewelry in a specific color or style, Charming Charlie is a great place to start. You can shop by color both in store and online, which makes it easy to find exactly what you’re looking for.
- NY & Company – I love NY & Co for the simple fact that their jewelry is almost always on sale (as of the date of this blog post their jewelry is buy one, get two free!). Make sure you also check out the jewelry collection in store, since they often have great clearance deals.
- J. Crew Factory – If you’re looking for J. Crew jewelry at a cheaper price, be sure to check out J. Crew Factory. Although they don’t have a huge selection, you can usually count on them for great classic styles.
Check out some of my top picks at each store below!